What is Local Buzz?
Local Buzz is the optimization of your business address on maps and local directory listings including websites such as Google Places, Bing Local, Yahoo Local etc. In other words it is your local business maps optimization!
What do I get when I sign up for Inviko’s Google Local Business Services?
1. We submit your business information to business directories such as Google+, Yelp, Superpages, chamber of commerce and 100+ business directories
2. We optimize your business address, phone number and other information on Map directory websites such as Google Places, Bing Local, Facebook Places, Mapquest, Foursquare etc.
We do competition analysis on your business category and do search engine ranking comparisons as well as current directory listings analysis and submit your information to map directories.
3. We Geo-target your business to local business directories
We perform local business directory research and register your business to available local business directories.
In short, Local Buzz services will make sure that your business is listed on all of your business directories, making it easier for potential customers in your area to find your business.
More information about Google Local Buzz
A fully-optimized local buzz services (Maps Optimization) coupled with strong SEO services (Website keyword Optimization) will place your business ahead of your competitors online to target your customers
What are Your Competitors Doing?
The number of businesses looking at optimizing their local listings, citations, maps, and reviews are increasing.
People and businesses are increasingly looking at local listings for shopping, dining, services, vendors and more. For these reasons, appearing in local search results can help a business stand apart from its competition.
- Acceleration of local search volumes due to unprecedented smart phone adoption
- Growth of mobile payment devices
- The release of Google+ Local
- Release of Apple maps
- Release of Google Maps app
- Release of Facebook Nearby
Major technology players such as Google, Apple and Facebook are investing in local search because they see this as the next big thing. Millions and millions of dollars in B2B and B2C transactions are driven by local search. Local search volume will continue to grow and sooner or later your competitors will discover its huge potential as early adopters achieve the largest market share out of local search optimization efforts.
What is the Next Step?
Send us an email or give us a call to schedule an appointment. Ramp up your local listings for your business right now.